• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Seasonal TV/Home cinema/Hi-fi etc bargains

Started by Matt2112, November 30, 2020, 17:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

After a couple of months with my LG Oled I am very happy , don't know what took me so long to pull the trigger.

LG oled
Sonos Beam + Sonos 1 x 2 as surrounds.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Oh well I've succumbed at last. My old faithful 46" Sony will be relegated to the conservatory to be replaced with an LG OLED 55. I messed up the order and ended up with standard delivery instead of next day. Never mind as I got £20 off instead and it should be here by Thursday next week. Time to worry about burn in lol:

https://www.richersounds.com/lg-oled55c14lb.html

TV arrived this morning, so I'm glad I didn't get the next day delivery and saved £20 too. Yesterday we were having a CCTV system installed so getting it today was perfect timing wise. Bloomin' 'eck the picture is incredible, even on normal freeview. Wapped a 4K movie at it too - gobsmacked.

Been very pleased with my lg oled 55 as well, paired with a Sonos beam and 2 x Sonos 1's. 
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

November 27, 2021, 22:30:47 PM #19 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 22:33:00 PM by Nïckslïkk2112
Still enjoying my 55" Panasonic OLED  :) Wishing I'd gone for the 65" inch, but Mrs S is glad we didn't...

Did its first full Panel Maintenance the other day. Got rid of the non-existent burn-in.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection