• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Podcasts

Started by Nick, October 08, 2018, 19:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Currently listening to The Ratline from the BBC ..nazis, spies,investigation.. true story.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

That reminds me - I need to get back to Limetown.

https://www.twoupproductions.com/shows/limetown
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Wouldn't have a clue what a podcast is!

Top man Zooners!

I know what they are, but I've not got time to sit around listening to folk talking shit about shit! Heck, I can barely find time to type shit about shit these days...
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on December 17, 2018, 22:49:45 PM
Top man Zooners!

I know what they are, but I've not got time to sit around listening to folk talking shit about shit! Heck, I can barely find time to type shit about shit these days...

New technology -- bad, old fashioned- good.

Can't say I'm interested in people talking shit about shit.

Limetown is not that - it is a science fiction drama serial about a whole town full of people who disappear overnight.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

West Cork - continuation of my fascination with a murder case in Ireland
We have ways of making you talk - WW2 chat with Al Murray and James Holland, informative and easy listening.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

I regularly listen to David McWilliams. He looks at the economic perspective on current affairs.  He has great clarity of thought and very well researched. I don't always agree with his conclusions but he is uniformally excellent.

https://open.spotify.com/show/6dzfsIlMVEdKVSfSd1mclr?si=QrZXOOieQj2OTLGgyAvlaw&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1
"Who would have thought that the ending of freedom of movement of goods and people would lead to shortages in goods and people"

Head scratcher!

Gossip Mongers

Funniest thing you will ever listen to. 
The new songs are an abomination