Author Topic: Annoyance of the Day - 69  (Read 60368 times)

Dixkot

• Global Moderator
  • TNMS Member
Annoyance of the Day - 69
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:56:51 AM »

Job hunting.......

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
Re: Annoyance of the Day - 69
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 09:44:18 AM »
Having to tell Scottish Power that in trying to undo the gross mishandling of my account they've merely dug a bigger hole for themselves.

Having to tell esure  to f#ck off out of my life before the ombudsman does it for them.

Why do these people seemingly go out of their way to treat their (former) customers like vermin?  :-\
HYFTOUR30

Analog RH

• TNMS Administrator
  • TNMS Member
  • Hail Satan!
    • andrewfield.net
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 16:42:45 PM »
Having to tell Scottish Power that in trying to undo the gross mishandling of my account they've merely dug a bigger hole for themselves.

Having to tell esure  to f#ck off out of my life before the ombudsman does it for them.

Why do these people seemingly go out of their way to treat their (former) customers like vermin?  :-\

Feel your pain mate. NPower reared their ugly heads again today. After my 18-month battle was settled (to my disaticfaction) with an installment plan to repay the money I don't owe them for electricity and gas I didn't use, and the installments have commenced, I received three (yes, that's 3) letters from them today threatening to take me to court for non-payment.

When I called them to discuss the "representative" in "customer services" couldn't understand what had happened. Yet another 20 minute summary from me on the last 18 months of shit only to be told "I can see you've being paying us £50 a month but you owe us £1700 don't you?"

::)

40 minutes later, sorted. Again. For now.

feckERS.  >:(

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 17:25:44 PM »
Feel your pain mate. NPower reared their ugly heads again today. After my 18-month battle was settled (to my disaticfaction) with an installment plan to repay the money I don't owe them for electricity and gas I didn't use, and the installments have commenced, I received three (yes, that's 3) letters from them today threatening to take me to court for non-payment.

When I called them to discuss the "representative" in "customer services" couldn't understand what had happened. Yet another 20 minute summary from me on the last 18 months of shit only to be told "I can see you've being paying us £50 a month but you owe us £1700 don't you?"

::)

40 minutes later, sorted. Again. For now.

feckERS.  >:(

They're all c**ts.  >:(
HYFTOUR30

BasspedalMan

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • A guitar God!! Pictured here with Steve Hackett
    • SUMMER INDOORS - A RATHER GOOD ROCK BAND!!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 20:10:27 PM »
I really don't understand why the systems they use don't empower (Npower?.. he he.. see what I did there?) their own staff enough not to be like utter KNOBS! They can't all be DICKHEADS. We know very nice people who train them so it must be the system..... I actually took pity on an Asian chap on the phone today who was simply not tooled up to deal with my issue because the update to my case had been moderated by a team leader in another sector but not released by their section leader so the notes weren't visible.... He said. "I could update your file but when they release the moderated input, this call will be out of sequence and unless I talk to you again, which is unlikely, it could cause you further problems" He took my number and is going to call back when the system has updated... which he can do until next month when they introduce an update which will mean they can only view files of INCOMING callers!!! How to halve your productivity in a heartbeat eh?
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

BasspedalMan

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • A guitar God!! Pictured here with Steve Hackett
    • SUMMER INDOORS - A RATHER GOOD ROCK BAND!!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 20:17:04 PM »
My annoyance is ANOTHER bout of the Cellulitis that had me in hospital for 9 days in 2009. Bloody annoying and made me feel utterly crap.... Suddenly felt violently ill on Sunday... made it to GP on Tuesday morning having recognised the symptoms and have been on antibiotics which, when first observed, could have been suppositories given their size! They seem to have kicked in now and I'm feeling a little more human than I have all week!!
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Nïckslïkk2112

• TNMS Member
  • Dull by day, asleep at night.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 21:46:35 PM »
The crowing of parents whose little darlings have done so well in their GCSEs. >:(

Bask in their reflected glory, but spare a thought for those whose "Little Darlings" through their own doing have barely scraped a handful of Cs and Ds. AND she won't let me kill him.
Legend in my own Mind

pdw1

• TNMS Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 21:59:15 PM »
My annoyance is ANOTHER bout of the Cellulitis that had me in hospital for 9 days in 2009. Bloody annoying and made me feel utterly crap.... Suddenly felt violently ill on Sunday... made it to GP on Tuesday morning having recognised the symptoms and have been on antibiotics which, when first observed, could have been suppositories given their size! They seem to have kicked in now and I'm feeling a little more human than I have all week!!
Hang in there big man
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Analog RH

• TNMS Administrator
  • TNMS Member
  • Hail Satan!
    • andrewfield.net
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 03:04:06 AM »
The crowing of parents whose little darlings have done so well in their GCSEs. >:(

Bask in their reflected glory, but spare a thought for those whose "Little Darlings" through their own doing have barely scraped a handful of Cs and Ds. AND she won't let me kill him.

She is lovely though. Such happy memories of my visit to Chez Sims.... Sigh.....

Nïckslïkk2112

• TNMS Member
  • Dull by day, asleep at night.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 21:42:32 PM »
She is lovely though. Such happy memories of my visit to Chez Sims.... Sigh.....
I don't know what she sees in me...

But without her, I'd be lying in the gutter looking up through a pyramid of Special Brew cans...
Legend in my own Mind

Neph

• TNMS Member
  • #stripthetitles
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 17:16:53 PM »
My brother fell 20-30 feet, broke both his wrists and and his back. He's in the spinal unit of the Southern General in Glasgow and we're just waiting until the spinal experts see him on Monday to see if there is any long term damage. He's got a collar on at the moment and isn't allowed to move. He can't feel his toes but he can wriggle them, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

This year has been absolutely horrendous. The sooner it's over the better.
#herewego10inarow

captainkurtz

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • blah, blah, blah, whatever.
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 17:19:08 PM »
Positive thoughts, Mike.  Really sorry to read that.
Anger is a gift.

Tom Garrett

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Sigh
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 20:16:39 PM »
Hope your brother will be ok Neph, able to wriggle toes is a good sign I think.
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

zoony

• TNMS Member
  • Look out, Zoony's about!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 15:34:06 PM »
My brother fell 20-30 feet, broke both his wrists and and his back. He's in the spinal unit of the Southern General in Glasgow and we're just waiting until the spinal experts see him on Monday to see if there is any long term damage. He's got a collar on at the moment and isn't allowed to move. He can't feel his toes but he can wriggle them, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

This year has been absolutely horrendous. The sooner it's over the better.

Bloody hell Neph, you and your family have had it rough mate. Hope your brother is OK and makes a speedy recovery.

Red Star

• TNMS Member
  • For I have dined on Honeydew...
    • audit my debts
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 17:37:21 PM »
Hoping your brother is ok Neph and wishing him a speedy recovery.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...